Punjab Emergency Service Jobs Announcement 2021. Rescue 1122 Punjab Emergency Service Jobs has presently declared the most recent positions open doors in this Department. The main thing for these accessible chances is, competitors will be posted on Permanent premise and candidates can apply from 26 Districts. These accessible opportunities are reported on enormous compensation bundles such BPS 11.
Punjab Emergency Service Jobs of Punjab has declared these opportunities for the posts of Emergency Medical Technician EMT. Punjab Emergency Service Jobs positions ad is declared by Pakistan Testing Service. Peruse our total page and visit our site consistently for greater Government and Private positions refreshes.
Punjab Emergency Service Jobs 2021 – Latest Rescue 1122 Jobs
- Emergency Medical Technician
Details of Punjab Emergency Service Jobs
|Employment Authority||Rescue 1122|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Age Limit||20 to 30 years|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Nursing of Paramedical Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Apply For Rescue 1122 Jobs
- Candidates are directed to apply online on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or link available at Rescue 1122 website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 05-11-2021.
- Candidates are directed to send their forms along with relevant documents by Postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of
- documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of
- last date of submission of application forms.
- Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Change of test center, category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests.
- he list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and skill tests dates and centers.
- The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites.
- The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
- At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all
- the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test.
- Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria.
- The candidature selection/ appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment in case any information
- is found to be missing, false or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weak eye sight (less than 6/18 without glasses), obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will
- be given to the candidates with height more than 5.6′ whereas minimum chest size will be 33″. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate candidate
- may be adjusted against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/she may contact PTS Recruitment Complaints Redressed Cell by emailing to PTS at [email protected] or by calling UAN number given below.