Do you ever have those mornings where you wake up, look at your breakfast options, and just feel like throwing your hands up and screaming “no”?
Well, we’ve all been there. And the worst part is that we don’t know how to fix it.
But now, we can! With this chocolate pancake recipe. You’ll be able to take any boring breakfast and make it exciting again!
Although it’s easy to make, it’s a bit different. Not only are they chocolatey, but they are also delicious!
Let’s get started!
What are Pancakes?
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your boring breakfast routine or want to try something new, pancakes are for you.
Pancakes are made with flour, milk, eggs, butter, and sugar. The ingredients are mixed and then poured onto a hot griddle or frying pan, where it is cooked until golden brown on both sides. They are usually served with syrup or other toppings (like whipped cream or fruit) to make them more palatable.
Most pancake recipes use flour, eggs, and milk, but many variations exist. Baking powder and soda are sometimes used in cooking. Other recipes use fruit, such as raisins, blueberries, or cherries. There are also savory pancakes that use cheese, bacon, ham, sausage, or other meats.
Chocolate Pancake Recipe that can spice your boring breakfast
Many pancakes are available all over the globe. But we will not tell you the boring traditional recipe. We will give you the best chocolate pancake recipe possible from which you can excite your children to do breakfast.
It is not a very difficult task to make this chocolate pancake. It’s just a matter of mixing some ingredients and then putting them in a pan. You can make this chocolate pancake with any ingredients. You can use flour, milk, butter, and eggs.
Chocolate pancakes Easy Recipe
People use many ingredients to make pancakes, but we will give you an easy recipe, so you don’t need to face any complexity in making chocolate pancakes.
The ingredients for this chocolate pancake are simple and easy to find. Usually, these ingredients are available in your kitchen. You can even make this chocolate pancake without any help from anyone else.
Ingredients for 6 Chocolate Pancakes
As mentioned above, all the ingredients will be easily available in your kitchen. You need to use that ingredient and make a delicious chocolate pancake.
- Two egg yolks
- Two beaten egg whites
- Three tablespoons sugar
- 315 mL (1 1/3 cup) milk, or more if the batter is too thick.
- Three tablespoons of butter, melted
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour (185 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (30 g)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- Finely chopped 3 12 oz (105 g) chocolate
- One tablespoon of cooking butter or oil
- GANACHE DE CHOCOLATE1 cup of thick cream (240 mL)
- 8 oz chocolate chips (175 g)
- strawberries, as a decoration
How to make Chocolate pancakes? – Easy Method
- In a big bowl, combine the sugar with the egg yolks. While whisking, add the milk.
- Fold the beaten egg whites in carefully. (NOTE: You should use a spoon instead of a whisk.)
- Melt the butter, then add it and mix it with the vanilla.
- Mix the sieved flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder in another large bowl.
- Please make a small well in the middle and pour the mixture of milk and eggs into it. Combine ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate pieces. Give the batter 15 to 20 minutes to sit.
- To make the ganache, heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan, but don’t let it boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour 14 cups (60 ml) of pancake batter into a well-oiled pan over low to medium heat.
- When bubbles start forming on the pancake’s surface, flip it and cook it on the other side for a minute.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the pancakes when they are done. (NOTE: If the ganache has hardened while making the pancakes, you can heat it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.)
- Add raspberries to the top.
Chocolate Pancake Recipe without eggs
Some people don’t like eggs, so we are also telling you a secret recipe for pancakes in which you can make chocolate pancakes without eggs. Eggs contain many nutrients, but sometimes they do not taste good with chocolate, so you must follow our recipe to make chocolate pancakes without eggs.
- 1 cup Flour (All Purpose)
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Two Tablespoons of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup of milk (I used 2%)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- One teaspoon of water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Mix the dry things with a whisk.
- In a cup used to measure liquids, put 1 cup of milk. Add the oil, water, and vanilla extract to that.
- Mix the liquid ingredients into the dry ones. Don’t mix too much. It’s fine to have lumps.
- Just set that aside for a minute or two.
- Warm up a skillet to a comfortable cooking temperature. Crumble the butter into the pan and set it over medium heat to melt.
- Put the pan back on the stove and add the melted butter to the pancake batter. Butter should be mixed into the batter.
- Pour a ladleful of batter onto the pan for each pancake when the pan is hot enough.
- Cook the pancake until you can see bubbles on its surface.
- Flip the pancake carefully and cook it until it turns golden brown.
Suppose you are tired of the boring breakfast. Don’t skip your breakfast. Just try our chocolate pancake recipe and add some spice to your breakfast. Make sure it’s the first meal of the day. Don’t let it spoil and ruin your day. Eat some fluffy chocolate pancakes to keep your mood, mind, and taste bud rocking for the entire day.